HOW TO REQUEST YOUR CARD?
The next time you visit one of our stores, you can request one of our customer cards. You just have to fill out a form and give it to the staff of your store and so you can take advantage of the advantages of this card.
Once you obtain your card, you can use it instantly and automatically enter the monthly prize draw to win a 50€ Gift Card.
Every month, 60 of our clients will receive this pleasant surprise. There is always a good reason to use it and benefit from it.
* At the moment, our card is not available in Portugal, we hope to have it available as soon as possible.
What is a Bonus Card?
The Bonus Card gives you exclusive entry into our fantastic monthly prize draw.
How does it work?
Unlike other store loyalty cards, there are no points to collect- We scan your card at the checkout every time you shop and you’ll automatically be entered into the monthly prize draw to win a 50€ Gift Card.
How can I apply for a Bonus Card?
It’s easy. Just pop into your local Overseas Supermarket store* and complete a Bonus Card registration form. Hand it in at the checkout and the cashier will activate your card for you.
* not currently available in Portugal
What happens if I forget to use my Bonus Card on my shopping trip?
Your Bonus Card must be scanned at the time of purchase.
My Bonus Card has been lost/stolen, what should I do?
If you have lost your Bonus Card or if you have had it stolen you will need to re-register. The next time you are in store please advise a member of staff and complete another registration form; you can start using the new card straight away. We will then arrange for the history of the old card to be added to the new card.
Can I use my UK Iceland Bonus Card in Spain?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to use your UK Bonus Card with our Overseas Supermarket stores, as we are a different Company.
- Available in all participating Overseas stores operating only in Spain. Our card is not available in Portugal
- Completion of the registration form indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Overseas Card.
- Where an Overseas Card has been registered with Overseas Imports S.L. we will use your details to contact you via email or SMS (if applicable) to send you offers and keep you up to date with promotions and information about Overseas products and the Overseas Card.
- The Overseas Card is issued by and remains the property of Overseas Imports S.L. who reserves the right to decline issue or withdraw the Card at any time without notice.
- Overseas reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme at any time without notice. Full terms and conditions are available at www.overseas.es
- Holders of the Overseas Card must be residents in Spain and aged 18 years or over. It is the Card holder’s responsibility to notify Overseas of any changes of address.
- The Overseas Card is not transferable and can only be used by the person whose signature/name is allocated against the card.
- Bonus Cards cannot be used in conjunction with a business client code, whereby invoices are requested for their purchases.
- The Overseas Card is not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit Card.
- Overseas reserves the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where it is found the Cardholder has used the Card in breach of these conditions or has abused the scheme.
- To qualify for Cardholder exclusive offers, your Card must be presented at the checkout before your shopping is scanned. Purchases cannot be added to your Card at a later time or date.
- Each Cardholder exclusive offer will have specific terms and conditions which will be communicated at the time of promotion. These will be also available at www.overseas.es
- Overseas is not responsible for Cardholder exclusive offers from third party suppliers. These are, of course, offered according to that supplier’s Terms and Conditions.
- The details from the application form, plus details on how you use your Overseas Card and what you buy in our stores, will be used to:
- Help manage the Overseas Card and improve the way we run it.
- Understand our customers’ shopping habits to improve our service.
- Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services which may be of interest to you and your family.
Overseas does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged Cards. If a Card is lost, stolen or damaged, simply pick up a new registration form instore and complete it and hand it to a member of staff in store. Your new Overseas Card can then be linked to your previous Card number.
Overseas accepts no responsibility for: Any computer or equipment failure resulting in lost transactions from any Overseas Card account or technical issues with address verification.
- The monthly prize consists of 1 x 50€ Overseas Gift Card; no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The monthly prize draw is open to Spanish residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of Overseas Imports S.L., their respective families and any agencies or anyone connected with this competition.
- The prize draw will be made by the 20th of every month unless otherwise stated and will include all eligible entries.
- Each month, 60 winners will be selected at random by an automated system. Each of the 60 winning customers will collect their 50€ Gift Card from the allocated Overseas Store. If Overseas are unable to contact the winner, either because the information given to Overseas is incorrect or the winning confirmation email is returned with incorrect address information, the prize will be redrawn.
- The monthly winners will be notified by email (if we are in possession of one) within 15 workings days of the draw.
- The prize will be collected from the nearest Overseas store, as detailed on the webpage.
- The prize winner’s name and region will be made available on the www.overseas.es within 1 week of each monthly prize draw.
- The winners may be required to participate in publications or news.
- The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these rules at any time without prior notice.
- Every transaction made using a valid registered Overseas Card will obtain a single entry into the respective monthly prize draw.
- No responsibility will be taken for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.