WARBURTONS CRUMPETS - Fruit Compote with Honey Crumpets and Yoghurt
Time: 3 minutes Serves: 4
You will need:
• 4 Warburtons Crumpets
• 500g fresh or frozen berries e.g. blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants
• 3tbsp fresh orange juice
• 1tbsp golden or white caster sugar
• About 4tsp honey, enough to drizzle a little on to each crumpet
• 4tbsp low fat natural yoghurt
1. Put the fruit into a saucepan, add the orange juice and sugar and cook gently for 5 minutes to dissolve the sugar.
2. Put half into a blender or into a small bowl and use a hand blender to whiz until smooth.
3. Put the purée back into the pan and mix with the other fruit and heat through.
4. Toast the crumpets in a toaster or under the grill.
5. Once cooked, drizzle the honey over the crumpets and serve with half of the warm fruit compote and a dollop of yoghurt.