Well the children are back to school and every day the dilemma of what to give them for their morning snack break (almuerzo) or for their afternoon snack (merienda)
Here are just a few ideas:
• Roberts White Lunchbox Rolls or McGhees Rolls
filled with slices of wafer thin ham with cherry tomatoes on the side – Just the right size for any lunch box!
• Iceland Wholemeal Pitta Bread
filled with grated Farm Vale Cheddar Cheese and Branston Pickle – a classic lunchbox favourite for anyone young or old!
• Dairylea Lunchables Chicken & Ham 102g
Quick and easy – especially handy when on your way from School to an after school club.
• Greggs Sausage roll
delicious hot or cold
• Iceland Italian Pasta tub
handy tub size for snack break.
And if you have a bit more time to spare after school: Why not get the children involved in making their after school snack – merienda
• Iceland Tortilla Wrap
- spread each tortilla with a little sour cream and top with slices of chicken, sliced peppers, grated cheese and sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Fold over the end facing you (to stop the filling falling out) and then fold in the sides over each other.
- Wrap in foil and chill until ready to serve.
• Iceland Pepperoni Pizza Subs
- Four baguette bread bases topped with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese on a bed of spicy tomato sauce. Tasty hot or cold.
Don´t forget to include their favourite bag of crisps – Smiths Chip sticks, Walkers Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion, cheese Quavers or even some Mini Cheddars!
Slices of Fresh Fruit, a banana or even a small handful of grapes are ideal for any lunchbox!
At Overseas Supermarkets there are so many ideas, everyday can be different lunchbox day!